Benefits of Red LED Light Therapy
Benefits of Green Light Therapy (525 - 550nm)
. . . serving VA & NC since 1985
Experience younger, healthier looking skin with state of the art LED technology!
LED Light Therapy FAQ's
How long do I have to stay under the LED Light?
- Each session is 30 minutes. The light will
automatically shut off when your session has ended.
How do I use the LED Light Therapy?
- You lay comfortably on our massage table, with
your head on a pillow, the RujuvaMask LED Light is
placed hovering inches from your face & neck.
Eye protection must be worn.
How do I know which color light to use?
- An Essential Health technician will help you choose which LED Light color is right for you depending on what you are looking to improve. Listed above are the benefits of each color.
How often do I have to use LED Light Therapy to see results?
- Everyone reacts differently, depending on their age and the condition of their skin. There are a few immediate changes to the skin, such as cleaner, brighter and a tighter feeling. Recommended therapy schedules are 2-4 days per week, for 6-8 weeks. After the initial treatment schedule it is recommended to continue 1-2 days per week for ongoing maintenance.
Is LED Light Therapy safe?
- There’s absolutely no pain or discomfort during treatment, no medical risk, and no recovery time. Why? Unlike many other treatments – like IPL (Intense Pulsed Light laser), microdermabrasion and chemical peels – there is no initial ‘controlled damage’ done to your skin. LED Light Therapy does not cut, burn, or break the skin as with laser treatments. Long recognized by European dermatologists, FDA-approved as safe. It’s one of the latest and most advanced anti-aging treatments to look younger and better without surgery.
How long will my results last after treatment?
- Results depend on the length of treatment and the original conditions being treated. Skin rejuvenation is a dynamic process. If maintenance treatments are discontinued, a gradual loss of results will occur over time, as with normal skin aging.
See Your Skin in a New Light!
Benefits of Blue Light Therapy (405 - 420nm)
Blue LED Light Therapy Also:
Red Light Blue Light Green Light
Facial LED Therapy
Benefits of Yellow Light Therapy(570 - 590nm)
Light Emitting Diode (LED) is a non-invasive photo anti-aging procedure based on important research by NASA showing that certain frequencies and energy of the light waves are used to improve cellular performance. Phototherapy is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties and has a variety of applications across many medical fields. Research has shown that phototherapy can improve fine lines and wrinkles, repairs and rebuild collagen and elastin, heals and calms the skin and kills acne bacteria.
Skin appears naturally smoother, tighter, and more radiant with each treatment. In over 40 years of independent research worldwide, LED light therapy has shown powerful therapeutic benefit to living tissue. Just like plants, our skin and other body tissues have the ability to absorb light and convert it into energy. It provides UV-free, beneficial light rays that energize cells and stimulate the body's natural process to build new proteins and regenerate cells. Our device uses different wavelengths, or colors, of light (red or blue). When this beneficial light is applied to the skin it helps to increase collagen and elastin production, reduce inflammation, speed healing, increase circulation, and destroy acne bacteria.
While you will see immediate results after the first session, a series of 6-8 weekly treatments is recommended for optimal results.